Implants In Esthetic Zone
Implants that are placed in esthetic zone must be planned according to the desired type of restoration and the emergence profile. The buccal lingual position of the implants in the esthetic zone determines if the restoration will be a screw-retained or cement –retained restoration.
- Special consideration for anterior implants
- In maxilla: Type and angle of residual alveolar ridge
- What is the ideal position for best esthetic results?
- What are the minimum bone requirements for implants in central, lateral and canine areas?
- What are the options for ridge augmentation?
- When do we need to two stage the procedure, when do we do single stage and when can we immediate load?
- Keratin purchasing technique KPT
- Do we do custom abutment or stock abutment?
- How to use stock abutments for economic and excellent esthetic results
- When do we need zirconium abutments and when we can use titanium abutments?
- In Mandible: The dilemma of narrow lower anteriors