Reality Implantology series are half day sessions that start with a clinical case directly associated with implantology and allows one hour of discussion between participants and instructor.
These sessions can be attended live or watched live online.
Recorded version will be available 2 weeks after broadcast.
They are conducted bi-weekly in PST zone:
1:30 – 2:00 PM – Introduction of the case by instructor
2:30 – 4:30 PM – Surgery / restoration (could be shorter)
4:30 – 5:30 PM – Questions and discussion with participants
Topics that would be covered in the Reality Series are as follows:
- (T101) Simple implant placement(s)
- (T102) Use of bone graft for socket and buccal plate preservation
- (T103) Immediate placement of a single/multiple implant
- (T104) Immediate placement and temporization in the esthetic zone
- (T105) Using stock abutment and CAD-CAM to make an implant crown in one session
- (T106) Management of a surgical complication
- (T107) Management of a restorative complication
- (T108) Management of an implant failure
- (T109) Closed sinus lift and immediate implant placement
- (T110) Open sinus lift and implant placement
- (T111) Picking up of a full arch Fridge caps
- (T112) Trimming, delivery, and occlusal adjustment of a full arch implant supported bridge
- (T113) Delivery of multi-unit implant supported restoration
- (T114) Abutment selection of a Fridge case, immediate, or delayed
Topics are not necessarily performed in this order or frequency. For specific topic for each day, please subscribe to our email or go to our Facebook/website page.