- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from College of Dental Surgery, Manipal, India in 1984.
- Completed one year General Practice Residency, KMC Hospital, 1985.
- Passed National Dental Boards in upper 2% of all candidates in 1986.
- Completed Advanced Restorative Technique (Gnathology) course at Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education, Burlingame, 1991
- Fellowship in Academy of General Dentistry, 2004
- Certification in Intra-Venous Conscious Sedation , 2006
- Fellowship in International Congress of Oral Implantology, 2006
- Mastership in Academy of General Dentistry, 2012
- Assistant Clinical Professor at Department of Human Behavior at USC School of Dentistry from 1986 till 1991
- Assistant Clinical Professor and Lecturer at Department of Restorative Dentistry, section on Occlusion at USC School of Dentistry from 1991 till 1995.
- PACE approved 2 day courses in Full Mouth Rehabilitation at Da Vinci Dental Studious.
- Associate dentist in Encino, California from 1986 till 1988
- Full time private practice emphasizing cosmetic and full mouth rehabilitation since 1988.
- Developed the very first totally paperless dental office in US in October 1997.
- Founded Beverly Hills Center for Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Oral Implantology